· Alternative Curriculum is aimed at young people aged 5-18 years.
· Users should get permission from a parent/carer before accessing the Alternative Curriculum resources.
· Alternative Curriculum is not intended to be a replacement for learning at school or college.
· The resources on Alternative Curriculum are targeted at particular Key Stages, if a user is not sure which resources are appropriate for their age group then they should ask a parent/carer.
· Alternative Curriculum will not collect any data from users and will not store any personal information.
· We have a zero tolerance policy of any abusive or hateful language being used in any form of communication. We reserve the right to remove anyone from Alternative Curriculum for inappropriate behaviour or language.
· The lessons are created by individuals on the Alternative Curriculum team and therefore the opinions and views that may be expressed in the content of the resources are of the individuals and not Alternative Curriculum as a collective. The lessons are created and monitored by qualified teachers working with members of the Alternative Curriculum collective and are intended to be resources that can be used to practise key skills learnt in a school environment.
· Alternative Curriculum shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages caused by any conduct or content of third party users of the services or any links to external websites and resources.
Follow us on social media using the buttons below to keep up to date with all of the latest news and updates from Alternative Curriculum!